LeviDay 3 has three layers. The main floor is the middle of the house, where the kitchen, living and dining area and two bedrooms are located.
Leviday 3 is the apartment on the left side of the kelopari house. In the semi-detached house, it is possible to go from one apartment to the other through the storage space on the ground floor, which enables flexible accommodation for a large group of work or friends when you book both apartments. The price of accommodation includes ski passes.
- Bedrooms: 5 bedrooms + sleeping loft, 12 beds
- Kitchen: induction and convection oven, microwave oven, kettle, espresso machine, two Moccamaster coffee makers, refrigerator with freezer and ice maker, dishwasher, toaster, electric mixer, full Teema serviing set for 24 persons with dishes.
- Meeting room for 24 people: projector, screen, DVD and VHS player, internet, laser printer, overhead projector (kodoscope), flipchart, karaoke equipment, PlayStation 3, 55-inch TV, DolbyDigital audio system, fridge, table and chairs for 24 people.
- Living room: Stereo system, digital TV, atmospheric large Hopealoimu fireplace, DVD and VHS player
- Sauna, showers and toilets: Electric stove and a cozy fibre-optic lighting, two showers, changing room, hairdryers, toilets
- Utility room: Washing machine, drying closet, ironing accessories
- Equipment for children: Children safety gates on every floor, crib, high chair, potty, baby chair, bathing tub, stroller, plastic sleds, children spades, snow shovel
Maintenance spaces (bikes and skis): Locked, semi-warm storage space for bikes and skis. Bike service stand, air compressor, and small tools for bike service. Ski service stand and iron. Outdoor bike wash. On the terrace, there are bike racks on which the bike can be locked. Shoe/boot dryers and clothes dryer in the utility room.
Other things: Verisure burglary and fire safety system with 24-hour alarm center monitoring, WiFi, 4 car heating places, 2 ski lift tickets during the ski season. Villas have a Welcome Cyclist logo. Villas have the Green Key -sertificate for sustainable tourism.
A high-quality villa near the center of Levi in the Kätkä area. Kätkä’s outdoor activities and ski trails are right next to the villa.
The fully equipped high-class kitchen with Iittala tableware invites you to cook.
Spacious living areas
In comfortable lounges, you can spend time and enjoy good company. You can enjoy the atmosphere of the fireplace or watch movies and sing karaoke in the downstairs.
The atmospheric sauna offers soft baths.
Welcome families and pets
Children’s chairs and travel cots, as well as other children’s equipment, are available free of charge upon request. Pets are welcome in this villa.
How to pass throught
- Drive from Kittilä to Levi
- At the roundabout, turn towards Muonio
- Drive about 1 km and turn left towards Kyatka (Kätkä)
- Drive about 500m and turn left onto Kätkänlenkki Street.
- Approximately 150 m away, you will see the Leviday 3-4 cottage on the right side.
- Levi center by walk 800m
- Levin center by car 1,5km
- Shop 800m
- Cross-country ski trail 200m
- Front slopes 1km
- Hiking trail 200m
- Golf course 6km
- Ski bus route 700m
- Airport 16km
- Kittilä 21km